Header/Navigation Bar/Social Media Icons

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

I have some work to do!

I know you must have heard it tons of times...but I can't get over how sad I am about our computer dying! We have laptops and an ipad but it's not the same. I miss sitting in the comfy computer chair creating away...since we do have laptops we are not replacing it...we will be turning our office into a playroom/guest room. I am oh.so.excited to decorate and make it fun, so that is a positive!

In the meantime, I have beeen behind on blogging and creating so I definitely have some work to do. On top of that, I was reading Counseling Corner and am so in love with her guidance activity organization. I see labeled binders and cute, colorful crates in my near future. I do have a guidance calendar I use to help me plan my dates/times and monthly topics but I pretty much do the same lesson K-2 and the same for 3-5 unless a need comes up for a specific grade level or class. Here is a look at my calendar:
I hope you all had a fabulous school counseling week! I know I enjoyed gifts and pinkberry from my principal and tons of sweet notes from students!

I was so excited to have the week to advocate for counselors and the counseling program!! I hope you felt special and appreciated for all the hard work that you do!

Before I go, I was wondering if anyone had any good resources for bipolar children? I have a lot of good books but I was looking for some internet resources. With "trying" to study for the national counselor exam, I have not had much time for any extra reading! If you have any, please share because I am in great need of them!!! Thanks so much and I hope you all have a fabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment